The following ride rules will apply to all Ride participants. These rules may be added to before the start of the ride.
- Rider Identification Numbers must be attached to the handle bars and clearly visible;
- It is a requirement that all riders wear a helmet at all times, including warming up, and around the start and finish areas. Helmets must be approved to Australian Standards AS/NZS 2063;
- Riders must obey the directions of event organisers and marshals at all times;
- The Train has priority at railway crossing points. Riders must stop if instructed to do so by crossing marshals.
- Riders must obey the Australian Road Rules as all roads are open to traffic. Failure to do so will result in expulsion from the event;
- All riders must attend the Ride Briefing;
- All riders must behave in a sporting manner;
- Littering will result in expulsion from the event;
- If a rider withdraws for any reason, they must notify a marshal as soon as practicable;
- Riders should render all possible assistance to any participant who is in distress or danger;
- In the event of injury or accident, riders must stop to assist an injured rider;
- Bike trailers are allowed.
This ride information may change at any time. Changes will be posted on this website as soon as practicable and communicated in the pre-event briefing newsletter.